Find out and get updates about career opportunities, available jobs, and internships at Artisense.
To support research and development efforts in embedded vision systems for vehicle automation of SAE Level 4 we are looking for:
Senior Research Scientist
Key areas of focus:
- Research and develop cutting edge real-time image processing and Computer Vision algorithms
- Create rapid prototypes and mockups to test the interactions of your algorithms in the real world
- Document algorithms, source code and develop test cases
- Specify and develop testing and validation methodologies and tools
- Develop algorithms that make cars drive themselves in diverse real-world situations and in compliance with functional safety standards
- Work closely with external partners - corporations, universities and automotive suppliers
- Publish and present research results in papers and on conferences, such as ICRA, IROS, ICCV, DARS
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- PhD or Master's degree in Computer Science, Robotics, Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience with estimation techniques such as non-linear optimization, particle filters, regression and classification
- Excellent proficiency in C++, Python
- Experience in embedded computer vision or signal processing systems, development of low level camera control and camera drivers
- Experience in calibration of cameras (intrinsic, extrinsic) and optical systems
- Experience in 3D scene reconstruction, feature based image registration, real-time semi-dense methods, probabilistic modeling, SLAM (SIFT, SURF, FAST, PTAM, ORB)
Attractive equity participation and Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
- Job function: Research/Development
- Employment type: Full-Time
- Location: Palo Alto, USA
Internships at Artisense
We are looking for exceptional students to help us solve the challenges of tomorrow - sustainability and innovation, power and productivity.
Challenges, cutting-edge technology and a global stage provide a stimulating training ground for the young people who will lead our company tomorrow.
If you are willing to give your best, come join us.